Monday, March 26, 2007

Scrapbooking is my first paper love. I've been collecting paper and supplies for a over decade. I admit I am lured by the bright colors, pristine pages and sentimental idea of it all. The picture perfect pages with smiling faces and clean shirts. However being the mom of 3 boys has made my idea of beauty a little different than most. I love a little scuff of dirt on things, the grunge of life. My car is never without crumbs and dried mud, I find dirty socks under the couch and finger prints on the walls. I guess that is why I feel better when I rub a little brush of paint over my scrapbook pages, a little ink in the crevices. American Crafts paper and 7 gypsies tag.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hear you loud and clear, mum of 3 boys here too. Life is anything but dull lol