Friday, March 30, 2007

Yep, I messed up the journaling on this layout. Am I changing it? Nope. You know why? Because I have spent years NOT journaling because I can't spell worth beans, my handwriting is horrible, and my 3rd grade teacher told me I would never be a writer. It's sad that I don't have little snippets of my life written down for my kids. Plain sad. So I'm going to really work on that. Anyways, isn't this paper the best?!? It's Basic Grey Scarlett Letter, I'm loving it! Very fun to work with. One of my art group friends sent me the vintage milk cap and I think it looks super cute on this page. Thank you Kelli!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The layout is Fantastic, the journaling is all about recording the moment. Your kids are going to look back at this layout and see a part of who you were, i think thats what its all about, not how perfect it is. I really like it :)

Vicki Chrisman said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. And the feeling is mutual.. so glad to find your blog! Beautiful work!