Friday, June 15, 2007





Gosh it's been a zoo around here the last few weeks. The kids are out of school. Do I need to say more? :) I took some time today to make this little book. I have so many silly, weird, old, bad, and odd pictures of the boys I thought it would be fun to try to put them in a mini album. It's a 6x12 book made from manila file folders, I got the idea from Two Peas Creating Garden. I also made my own printed transparencies with stazon ink because I didn't have and of the cool Hambly Studios ones shown on the tutorial, a girls gotta make due right? The Scenic Route paper is from my June Scraperrie kit. The boys loved the finished book and we all sat around laughing and sharing stories from when they were little. Gotta Love It.

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Cool 6x12 album and I LOVE that you did your own transparentcies with stazon!!