Friday, December 12, 2008






Hey...It's been awhile. I felt so bad abandoning this silly little blog for more than two months I almost gave it up, the whole blogging thing that is. I'm flighty lately and I've kind of retreated into myself a bit after everything that has happened the last few months. It just feels safer I guess.


Well, all it took to put me back in the mood was visiting a few of my favorite blogs, yours. I am so inspired by all of you and your beautiful projects and homes. So here is a little peek at what I have been up to the last few weeks.


I promise to be better about posting here and visiting you all. I also promise to share a fun snow village I am working on made from some serious ugly ceramic houses I found for a dollar, spray paint, glitter and my cloche.


Check back soon!!!

12 comments:

Julie said...

Aimee we have missed you and your tree looks wonderful.
Have a super weekend
julie

Lady of the Mote said...

your tree is beautiful!

AJ said...

Your tree and mantle are gorgeous! Glad you are feeling a bit more like yourself:) Happy Holidays♥

the undomesticated wife said...

Nice to see you!

Cherry's Jubilee said...

Aimee I was just thinking about you and how you are doing. I am glad that you have found some Christmas cheer! Everything looks beautiful at your house! Cherry

bec4 said...

I am glad you are back! These pictures are great--your home looks like it is straight out of a magazine!

kari and kijsa said...

Your tree looks wonderful!
blessings,
kari & kijsa

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Your decorations are so pretty.
I hope you'll visit my blog soon. I've had giveaway's every Friday in December.

Jen said...

Gorgeous tree and mantle. Merry Christmas!

Terri said...

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing

Celestial Charms said...

Such a peaceful looking tree and I enjoyed listening to Enya while visiting your post.

Marie said...

I can totally relate to blog abandonment. lol I can't get back into the swing of things. At ALL. Your Christmas decor looks beautiful- which doesn't surprise me at all! :o) GREAT idea for your Christmas village a few posts up... I love yours!