Monday, June 14, 2010

Altered Frame

Saturday my scrapbook group had an "Altered Frames and Fondue" night, we all worked on frames and dipped stuff into chocolate and cheese. It was awesome! All 9 girls made wonderful artistic frames. I wish I could show you them all, every last one was truly amazing. I did have to endure a little ribbing that night for having a mini bird nest and tiny eggs in my scrapbook tote, but what can I say. Hehe!


Here are a few pictures of my finished frame. I used K and Company and 7 gypsies paper, Tim Holtz tattered flower die and some other little odds and ends. I'm planning on adding some Altered Frames to my Etsy shop soon.







1 comment:

Liz said...

GORGEOUS!!!
I really love the post you did before with with the map behind the altered tags.. so cool! Something like that would look great in my boys room.. off to see what i have in my stash. :)