Oh My GOODNESS!!!!
I received three of these Arte y pico Awards today from some of my most favorite blog friends! I feel so special!!! Thank You Mrs. B, Jo, and Darla! You guys inspire me so much with your beautiful homes and abundant creativity. I am honored.
Here are the rules for the award: (Let's see how bad I can mess this up. I am a terrible rule follower)
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award. (I know it says this is a rule, but I know not everyone likes to do this, so I won't be upset if you don't.)
4. The award winner and one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. To show these rules.
So I will start with my most favorite Mixed Media Artist.
1. Kelli Nina Perkins She is seriously amazing and I wish I had an ounce of her raw, fearless creativity. She teaches mixed media classes and has been featured in my Favorite magazine Cloth Paper Scissors.The girl can rock some paper beads! I just adore her. Oh and she has the hair-do I wish I was brave enough to have. LOVE her!!
2. Vicki Chrisman another of my artist crushes. She has the sweetest vintage style and her blog is filled to the brim with eye candy, tutorials and wonderful scrapbooking ideas. Everyday! She also is an awesome vintage shopper and finds great things on her shopping trips. ADORE her!
3. Heidi in all her crafty glory. Funny, creative and a fellow Coloradan. Another amazing vintage shopper. I love all of her sweet vintage decorating, collections and vignettes. Be sure to check out her glass glitter eggs. So cute! ADORE her!
4. Suzanne creative yummy family friendly foodie! I love her step by step recipes with lots of pictures. She owned her very own bakery and makes the most adorable flower sugar cookies you have ever seen. LOVE her!!
5. Nester Complete and utter amazingness. She is just plain RAD. Her blog is just plain RAD. What more can I say? LOVE her!!
Shoooeee!! That was hard! I love so many blogs and there are so many amazing bloggers.
Totally off topic but I went thrifting today and found some major coolness, a huge red vintage trunk. I will update with pictures a little later on.